Gilpin Management Services manages more than 250 homes for rent in Snohomish County. Our property management team is available to answer questions, coordinate maintenance, and accept rent for the duration of your tenancy.
Here’s some key information to keep in mind:
- Rent is due in full on the date shown on your lease. There is usually a three-day grace period. After that day, a late fee will be required, as per your lease.
- Rent may be paid by personal check, cashier’s check, or money order and mailed to 1030 Avenue D #12, Snohomish, WA 98290. We also offer an online payment option. WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH.
- NSF checks will result in an NSF charge as shown on your lease. All NSF checks returned shall be immediately paid to GMS, LLC by cashier’s check or money order, for the amount of the NSF check plus NSF charges. If a tenant has a check returned, all future rents must be paid with cashier’s checks or money orders only. GMS, LLC will no longer accept future rents paid with personal checks.
Pets on the Property
- If your lease was written to include a pet, then you are allowed to have THAT pet as long as you follow the rules and requirements stated. Any additional pets must have PRIOR written approval by your property manager.
- If you have not had a pet and are considering one, please be aware that you will need to have written permission from the landlord and there is a non-refundable pet fee required BEFORE you have the pet.
Property Manager Contact Information
- Marilyn Blackburn: (425) 232-8733 | [email protected]
- Jennifer Murphy: (425) 223-8096 | [email protected]
- Rose McAllister: (425) 238-4734 | [email protected]
- Ray Cook: (425) 238-0282 | [email protected]
- Spike Wahl: (425) 231-8828 | [email protected]
- Gabby Blackburn: (360) 540-7368 | [email protected]
- Isaac Camacho: (206) 949-3687 | [email protected]
- Stephanie Bischoff: (206) 949-1693 | [email protected]
- Nicole Graafstra: (206) 683-8011 | [email protected]
Send us a message
1030 Ave D #12 Snohomish, WA 98290