Your Resource for Home Maintenance & Repairs
Dial 911 for life threatening emergencies.
Emergency repairs can be called in to your property manager or the office at (360) 568-1402. If you are unable to contact your manager, you can call the vendor for emergency repairs. An emergency is a condition that endangers life or severe damage possibility to the property if not addressed immediately.
Non-emergency repairs should typically be addressed within three days. Sometimes that will mean that the issue is put on the vendor’s repair schedule and he or she will contact you directly to perform the work.
All non-emergency maintenance requests must be in writing and can be submitted as follows:
- Logging into the Tenant Portal and requesting a Work Order
- Mailing a written request to 1030 Avenue D Suite #12, Snohomish, WA 98290
Note: Please include pet information on your request for the safety of our vendors.
As a tenant, you are responsible for conducting routine maintenance of your property. This includes the following:
- Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors must be maintained and batteries installed twice a year
- Yard – Unless your lease includes yard care, it is the tenant’s responsibility to mow, weed, water, and fertilize the yard. Major trimming and pruning will be handled by management.
- Replacing light bulbs
- Broken glass or doors
- Changing furnace filters, vacuuming out vents or wall units
- Winterizing (ie: Disconnect hoses from outdoor faucets in wintertime cover faucets with insulating material)
- Lockouts – If you lock yourself out of your unit, we may be able to open the door for you but there is an $80 fee. You may also call a local locksmith at your own expense.
If you want to paint or perform maintenance work yourself, then the request must be submitted in writing and have written approval by the property manager.
Send us a message
1030 Ave D #12 Snohomish, WA 98290